Veteran's Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Veteran's Armor is part of the Veteran's Set, and is an old worn armor piece, but still effective for protection. Veteran's Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Old armor that has seen many battles. Worn by Niall, the veteran general of Sol.
Niall was a lone survivor who commanded spirits to defend his long-passed master.
This aging general could not die, nor did he have anywhere to fade away.
Where to find Veteran's Armor in Elden Ring
The Veteran's Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
Veteran's Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Veteran's Armor is a piece of the Veteran's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of the Veteran's Helm, Veteran's Gauntlets and Veteran's Greaves.
- Altering the armor removes the cape, lowers weight, and reduces stats: Veteran's Armor (Altered).
Elden Ring Veteran's Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 6000
- Can be altered to Veteran's Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here