Veteran's Armor (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Veteran's Armor (Altered) is part of the Veteran's Set Armor Set, and is an old worn armor piece, but still effective for protection. Veteran's Armor (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Old armor that has seen many battles.
Worn by Niall, the veteran general of Sol.
Niall was a lone survivor who commanded spirits to defend his long-passed master.
This aging general could not die, nor did he have anywhere to fade away.
Where to find Veteran's Armor (Altered) in Elden Ring
The Veteran's Armor (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- After completing Boc's Questline, you (or Boc) can alter Veteran's Armor into Veteran's Armor (Altered).
Veteran's Armor (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- Veteran's Armor (Altered) is a piece of the Veteran's Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Veteran's Helm, Veteran's Gauntlets, and Veteran's Greaves.
Elden Ring Veteran's Armor (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- Can be altered to Veteran's Armor
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
Could Niall's master have been Ensha?
You don't need to finish Boc's questline to alter this yourself, you just need to find the Golden Tailoring Tools
Kinda like the original but worse
This plus Raging Wolf helm plus Blaidd’s gauntlets and boots.