Vigor is one of the Stats in Elden Ring. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out of combat. Vigor primarily affects a player's HP or Health Points and is one of the 8 Main Attributes that players can spend Runes on to level up, increasing the Stat's effectiveness and influencing their relative secondary stats. Stats such as Vigor are an important aspect of character progression in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Vigor Stat General Information
- Vigor is a main attribute that primarily influences HP. The more Vigor a character has, the larger their health pool and the more damage they can take before dying in battle.
- Improving Vigor also grants a small boost to Fire Defense, reducing damage taken from sources of Fire Damage, including enemy attacks and special abilities.
- +0.66 Fire Defense per level from 1 to 30 Vigor
- +2 Fire Defense per level from 31 to 40 Vigor
- +1 Fire Defense per level from 41 to 60 Vigor
- +0.25 Fire Defense per level from 61 to 99 Vigor
- Vigor also influences the Immunity body stat, which in turn improves a player's resistance to Poison and Scarlet Rot effects.
- +3 Immunity per level from 31 to 40 Vigor
- +0.5 Immunity per level from 41 to 60 Vigor
- +0.25 Immunity per level from 61 to 99 Vigor
- First softcap at 40, second softcap at 60.
- Vigor does not make Fall Damage more survivable, because it is a percentage of maximum HP.
How to Increase Vigor in Elden Ring?
Vigor is one of the main attributes that players can spend Runes on in order to level up.
Equipment that increases Vigor:
- Equipping the Crimson Hood gives +1 Vigor.
- Radagon's Scarseal gives +3 Vigor, Endurance, Strength, and Dexterity, but reduces all damage negations by 10%.
- Radagon's Soreseal gives +5 Vigor, Endurance, Strength, and Dexterity, but reduces all damage negations by 15%.
Level Progression for Vigor in Elden Ring
HP Increases by Vigor level:
Figure contributed by TheDezzi55
Elden Ring Vigor Notes & Tips
- Vigor is one of the most important attributes for endurance combat builds. Having more HP means having more room for mistakes during combat.
- The general consensus is to have 35-40 Vigor by the time you reach Mountaintops of the Giants, to not die in one hit, then 55+ Vigor by the end of the game. Player skill and different playstyles can allow players to get by with a lower amount.