Throw to inflict Fire Damage over time
Powdered volcanic rock is sealed inside.
Throw at enemies to disperse a cloud of heat, dealing continuous damage to those caught inside for a short duration
Volcano Pot Use in Elden Ring
Volcano Pot can be thrown to inflict Fire Damage continuously over an area. It lasts for three seconds, and can deal damage up to ten times.
- 10 Strength 10 Dexterity: 23 damage per hit, 230 total
- 99 Strength 10 Dexterity: 54 damage per hit, 540 total
- 10 Strength 99 Dexterity: 40 damage per hit, 400 total
- 99 Strength 99 Dexterity: 75 damage per hit, 750 total
Elden Ring Volcano Pot Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Volcano Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Volcano Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Volcano Pot
- Sell Value: Volcano Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Volcano Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot
- Volcanic Stone can be found throughout Mt. Gelmir and can be easily farmed at the Ninth Mt. Gelmir Campsite Site of Grace, making this one of the easiest throwing pots to reliably craft