Caelid Highway North
|Role||General Goods Shop|
|Voiced By||Voice Actor goes here...|
Nomadic Merchant Caelid Highway North is an NPC and one of several Nomadic Merchants in Elden Ring. Nomadic Merchants sell various items and equipment including Consumables, Materials, Weapons and Armor as well as notes containing hints on how to acquire certain items. This Nomadic Merchant can be found in Caelid, to the east of the Astray from Caelid Highway North Site of Grace.
Nomadic Merchant Caelid Highway North Location in Elden Ring
Found sitting by a campfire east of the Astray from Caelid Highway North Site of Grace. [Elden Ring Interactive Map Link]
- This merchant does not move
- This merchant can be fought
- If defeated, drops: Nomadic Merchant's Bell Bearing 
Elden Ring Nomadic Merchant Caelid Highway North Shop
|Item Name||Item Type||Purchase Value||Stock|
|Poisoned Stone Clump||Consumables||250||∞|
|Arrow||Arrows and Bolts||20||∞|
|Fire Arrow||Arrows and Bolts||120||∞|
|Bolt||Arrows and Bolts||40||∞|
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Nomadic Merchant Caelid Highway North
- Ahh, welcome...dear customer. Yes, right this way... Right this way...
- Welcome... Valued customer... Come trade, in our wandering emporium. Please, buy something... I'm hungry. I've been hungry so long. Please.
- Ahh, hello. How nice of you to stop by, again. Please, buy something, won't you?
When attacking him
- Please! Stop this, good customer!
- (Turning hostile) Bollocks! What the devil's wrong with you?
Upon defeating him
- You dirty little thief... Melt away with the rest of it.
When killed by
- Dirty little thief.
Elden Ring Notes & Trivia for Nomadic Merchant Caelid Highway North
- Additional notes & trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Flaming bolt not fire arrow