Wandering Noble Ashes
|FP Cost 28||HP Cost -|
Summons five wandering noble spirits.
Wandering Nobles can entertain multiple enemies for a while, giving you a lot of space against crowds, but they are not effective at combat, so you should not expect them to defeat many Enemies by themselves.
Ashen remains in which spirits yet dwell.
Use to summon the spirits of five wandering nobles.
The spirits of nobles who, after death, now wander the Lands Between. Surely they were in search of something once - but whatever it was has long been forgotten.
Wandering Noble Ashes Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Wandering Noble Ashes:
- Located on a corpse that is resting against a stone coffin in the Stormfoot Catacombs in Limgrave. Proceed through the catacombs as normal until reaching a ladder that is going up, once you've reached the top continue forward past some Imps until reaching a dead end room that is being guarded by two Imps, the corpse resting against the stone coffin will hold the ashes. Map Link
Elden Ring Wandering Noble Ashes Guide
- Consumes Low FP (28)
- Each Noble has its own individual life bar
- 3 Nobles are armed with swords and 2 with Torches
- Their individual health is rather low, but due to their numbers, they are great to lure enemy attention away from you. The Greatshield Soldier Ashes are generally better in this regard due to their greatshields and projectile attacks.
- Their attack animations are slow
- They perform best against single enemies, allowing them to attack more freely.
- When fighting large enemies (confirmed with dragons), the summoned Nobles will cower in fear and refuse to fight.
- Due to their low health and high count, the Wandering Nobles can pair well with equipment that procs on kills, such as the Serpent-God's Curved Sword or the Taker's Cameo, as the on-kill effects of these will apply when a spirit summon dies.
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.