War Surgeon Gloves are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. War Surgeon Gloves are part of the War Surgeon Set, and are lightweight gauntlets that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. War Surgeon Gloves is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
"Bloodstained white gloves of the war surgeons who were effectively mercy killers.
Of the surgeons that were abducted by the Lord of Blood none were able to tame the accursed blood.
None but Varré, that is; though he was an exception."
Where to find War Surgeon Gloves in Elden Ring
The War Surgeon Gloves Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- Dropped by killing one of three Nameless White Mask NPC invaders in the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum area of Siofra River, northwest of the Palace Approach Ledge-Road site of grace, in the blood filled lake. This one can be found adjacent to the Giant Crow enemy near the blood filled lake drop off. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link
War Surgeon Gloves Set in Elden Ring
- War Surgeon Gloves are part of the War Surgeon Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the White Mask, War Surgeon Gown, and War Surgeon Trousers.
Elden Ring War Surgeon Gloves Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Every piece of this set is only worth 100 runes.
- Killing Mohg, Lord of Blood will lock you out of obtaining this set. If players wish to get the set and also kill Mohg it is recommended they kill the invaders first.
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.