War Surgeon Gown is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. War Surgeon Gown is part of the War Surgeon Set Armor Set, and is a lightweight chest armor that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. War Surgeon Gown is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
"Bloodstained white gown of the war surgeons who were effectively mercy killers.
Of the surgeons that were abducted by the Lord of Blood none were able to tame the accursed blood.
None but Varré, that is; though he was an exception."
Where to find War Surgeon Gown in Elden Ring
The War Surgeon Gown Chest Armor can be found at:
- Dropped by killing one of three Nameless White Mask NPC invaders in the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum area of Siofra River, northwest of the Palace Approach Ledge-Road site of grace, in the blood filled lake. This one can be found adjacent to the Giant Crow enemy near the blood filled lake drop off.
- After completing Boc's Questline, you (or Boc) can alter War Surgeon Gown (Altered) into non-altered War Surgeon Gown.
War Surgeon Gown Set in Elden Ring
- War Surgeon Gown is a part of the War Surgeon Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the White Mask, War Surgeon Gloves, and War Surgeon Trousers.
Elden Ring War Surgeon Gown Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Every piece of this set is only worth 100 runes.
- Can be altered to War Surgeon Gown (Altered)
- This chest piece is initially dropped in its (altered) form, removing the neck drape and lowering its defensive properties. This can be undone at any site of grace so long as you have tailoring tools, or for free at Boc the Seamster.
- Killing Mohg, Lord of Blood will lock you out of obtaining this set. If players wish to get the set and also kill Mohg it is recommended they kill the invaders first.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
I really wish this armor piece wasnt bloody, it'd look so cool without the blood stains.
Its really hard to find any white armor pieces.
I killed one in the blood lake. Had to dodge the second bird and it dropped the mask. Now to find the others.
Killed one of the surgeons and Varre both before Mohg but nothing dropped.
That blood lake is really tough by the way. Easily one of the worst regions in the game.