War Surgeon Gown (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. War Surgeon Gown (Altered) is part of the War Surgeon Set Armor Set, and is a lightweight chest armor that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. War Surgeon Gown (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Bloodstained white gown of the war surgeons who were effectively mercy killers.
Of the surgeons that were abducted by the Lord of Blood, none were able to tame the accursed blood.
None but Varré, that is; though he was an exception.
Where to find War Surgeon Gown (Altered) in Elden Ring
The War Surgeon Gown (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- Dropped by killing one of three Nameless White Mask NPC invaders in the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum area of Siofra River, northwest of the Palace Approach Ledge-Road site of grace, in the blood filled lake. This one can be found adjacent to the Giant Crow enemy near the blood filled lake drop off.
- The Nameless White Mask enemies will remain defeated and do not need to be killed in one attempt.
- This piece will be awarded as War Surgeon Gown (Altered) but can be reverted to the non-altered state at a site of grace.
War Surgeon Gown (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- War Surgeon Gown (Altered) is a piece of the War Surgeon Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the White Mask, War Surgeon Gloves, and War Surgeon Trousers.
Elden Ring War Surgeon Gown (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Can be altered to War Surgeon Gown
- Notes and player tips go here