War Surgeon Trousers are a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. War Surgeon Trousers are part of the War Surgeon Set, and are lightweight leg armor that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense, leaning heaviest in Lightning damage. War Surgeon Trousers protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
"Bloodstained trousers of the war surgeons who were effectively mercy killers.
Of the surgeons that were abducted by the Lord of Blood none were able to tame the accursed blood.
None but Varré, that is; though he was an exception."
Where to find War Surgeon Trousers in Elden Ring
The War Surgeon Trousers Leg Armor can be found at:
- Dropped by killing one of three Nameless White Mask NPC invaders in the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum area of Siofra River, northwest of the Palace Approach Ledge-Road site of grace, in the blood filled lake. This one can be found adjacent to the Giant Crow enemy near the blood filled lake drop off. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link
War Surgeon Trousers Set in Elden Ring
- War Surgeon Trousers are a part of the War Surgeon Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the White Mask, War Surgeon Gown, and War Surgeon Gloves.
Elden Ring War Surgeon Trousers Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Every piece of this set is only worth 100 runes.
- Killing Mohg, Lord of Blood will lock you out of obtaining this set. If players wish to get the set and also kill Mohg it is recommended they kill the invaders first.
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.