Uses FP to continuously heal nearby allies
Warming Stone is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Ruin Fragment blessed with an incantation of the Two Fingers.
Uses FP to generate warmth, continuously restoring the HP of those nearby.
It's said that the Erdtree was once as warm as the gentle sun, and would gradually heal all who bathed in its rays.
Where to find Warming Stone in Elden Ring
- It can be found near the edge of the cratered portion of the bridge that leads to the castle. Elden Ring Map
- Can be found on a body in a broken tower in Weeping Peninsula, take the Spiritspring from the Castle Morne Rampart Site of Grace to get there. (Elden Ring Map here)
- Looted off a corpse that's hanging on a narrow beam. Bacony/Upper-section of Fort Gael. (Elden Ring Map here)
- Found on a corpse floating in the middle of the Lake of Rot. (Elden Ring Map here)
- Found on a corpse in the Mountaintops of the Giants. (Elden Ring Map here)
- 4 found on a corpse in the Consecrated Snowfield. (Elden Ring Map here)
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: 2 are found on a corpse sitting by a desk inside a building in the northeast. This building can be reached by following the eastern walkway all the way to the northeast and walking along a concrete beam connecting to the building. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Three Warming Stones can be found in South Liurnia of The Lakes, near Church of Irith. They are on a graveyard protected by several undead. See it on the Elden Ring Map here.
- Hidden Path to the Haligtree. Held by a corpse at the altar, straight forward to the entrance, passing the main stairs.
- Can be found crossing a giant root to the west after just arriving into the Deeproot Depths. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Video Location, Deeproot Depths
- Video Location Leyndell
- Video Location Shunning Ground
- Shunning Ground, Video Location
Warming Stone Use in Elden Ring
Warming Stone uses FP to continuously heal nearby allies.
- Heals any creatures, including enemies and bosses, in the radius of the stone by 25 health per second.
- Healing effects stack with Frenzyflame Stones for a total of 60 health per second.
- Lasts for 30 seconds.
Elden Ring Warming Stone Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Warming Stone Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Warming Stones.
- You can store up to 600 Warming Stones.
- Sell Value: 50 Runes
- Notes and tips go here.