Warrior Gauntlets are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Warrior Gauntlets are part of the Warrior Armor Set, made out of sturdy leather which increases defense without adding too much weight. Warrior Gauntlets is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Gauntlets of a nomadic warrior.
Crafted from sturdy leather.
Where to find Warrior Gauntlets in Elden Ring
The Warrior Gauntlets Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- A starting equipment piece for the Warrior Class
- Purchasable from Isolated Merchant (Raya Lucaria). [Elden Ring Map here]
- Sold here as shown with the Video Location
Warrior Gauntlets Set in Elden Ring
- Warrior Gauntlets is a piece of the Blue Cloth Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of the Blue Cloth Vest, Blue Cloth Cowl and Warrior Greaves.
Elden Ring Warrior Gauntlets Notes & Tips