Weathered Map is an Info Item in Elden Ring. Tutorial items provide information about how to add Skills to your Weapons, Crafting advices, Combat tips, and more. They can be obtained through exploration and looting, dropped by specific Enemies or Bosses, or purchased from NPCs
A simple, badly weathered map.
Left discarded and forgotten for some time.
Depicts streaks of amber light.
Where to find Weathered Map in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Weathered Map Tutorial Guide
- Travel to the Altus Highway Junction grace
- Travel East along the road towards the large stairs; do not travel up the stairs
- Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, immediately turn North, leaving the paved road
- Continue North through a tunnel in the ridge
- Collect your reward at the statue
Elden Ring Weathered Map Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 1 Weathered Map.
- You cannot store Weathered Map.
- You cannot sell Weathered Map.
- There seems to have been different conditions on the map's availability pre-launch and before patch 1.03. Currently, the map is available immediately upon talking, or after purchasing other items such as cookbook and ash of war