Zamor Curved Sword is a Curved Greatsword in Elden Ring. The Zamor Curved Sword scales primarily with Dexterity, with reduced scaling in Strength. It is a good Weapon for building Frostbite against enemies.
Weapon wielded by the knights of Zamor who earned great
renown during the War against the Giants.
In apparent devotion to winter, the curved blade is styled after an
icy wind and imbued with a powerful frost effect.
Where to Find Zamor Curved Sword in Elden Ring
The Zamor Curved Sword weapon can be found at the following location:
- Giant-Conquering Hero's Grave: Dropped by the Ancient Hero of Zamor boss found at the end of the dungeon. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Zamor Curved Sword Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Zamor Ice Storm
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War.
- Cannot be enchanted with Magic nor buffed by Consumables.
- Zamor Curved Sword can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones.
- This weapon has a unique R1 chain. The wielder will spin 360 degrees in between each hit while advancing forward. Compared to the normal CGS moveset, this R1 attack moves the user significantly further forward during each attack
- Sell Value: 500 Runes.
- Can be power stanced with the Bloodhound's Fang on a Quality/Dexterity build to get both Bleed and Frost innately.
- Light attacks with this weapon cost significantly less stamina than other curved swords
- Each successive light attack in a single chain gets progressively stronger. The first hit has the same motion value as other CGS' but it ramps up after that
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Zamor Curved Sword
- Videos for the Zamor Curved Sword Coming Soon
Zamor Curved Sword Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Zamor Curved Sword||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|
|Elden Ring Curved Greatswords|