Omen is a type of Monster Enemy in Elden Ring. Omen are curse-born, ogre-like beings that favor using large and heavy weapons such as Greatswords or Greataxes. They are normally slow moving and can often be found sleeping or otherwise distracted. Omen will, however, move surprisingly fast and erupt with great ferocity when provoked, jumping into battle with multiple wide swings and attacks.
Omen born to commoners often have their horns excised (cut off), generally ending in the child's death, while Omen born to Nobility are allowed to retain their gnarled horns, but are hidden away underground to live in obscurity.
Elden Ring Omen Locations
Where to Find Omen:
- Stormveil Castle
- You can find the Omen at the heavily guarded courtyard of the castle. The nearest checkpoint is the Liftside Chamber Site of Grace.
- Cliffbottom Catacombs
- Altus Plateau
- There is one near the end of Unsightly Catacombs.
- Minor Erdtree (Capital Outskirts) guarding Twiggy Cracked Tear and Crimson Crystal Tear. This Omen can use Fia's Mist, just like the Commoners accompanying it. The Commoners also all wear a small face shroud, suggesting a relationship to Deathbed Companions, or perhaps Fia herself.
- Auriza Hero's Grave
- Subterranean Shunning-Grounds
- Capital Outskirts: Two Omens appear as the field boss Fell Twins.
Elden Ring Omen Combat information
- Health: 1155 - 6539 HP
- Poise: 65
- Deals Slash Damage
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Elden Ring Omen Drops and Drop Rates
Runes: 1111 - 2520.
Omen Notes & Tips
- One of the few enemies that are attracted to Shadow Bait.
- Sleeping Omen can sometimes be found in the Altus Plateau. They appear to be suffering from nightmares, twitching and writhing around in their sleep.
- There are two variants, those with cut horns, and those with uncut horns, and each variant can carry either an Omen Cleaver or a Warped Axe. The uncut horn variant can summon wraiths and have some moves that have black-and-gold cursed flames, like the Revenants and Wraith Callers.
- Omenkillers may have been created to cull the Omen population. The Omensmirk Mask are said to be in imitation of the evil spirits in the Omen’s nightmares.
Elden Ring Omen Gallery