Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
Enchanted by the incantations of St. Trina.
Consumes FP. Throw enemies to cause buildup of sleep.
Like a lullaby, or a quagmire, its light-purple haze irresistibly draws its victims down into sleep. Sweet dreams.
Sleep Pot use in Elden Ring
- Has a base of 29 sleep build-up that scales with Arcane. Build-up is applied per tick for 15 ticks over three seconds, and will accumulate as the opponent stands within the sleep mist. Note that PvE enemies will regenerate about 15 sleep build-up from the beginning to the end of the pot's duration.
- 10 Arcane: 30 sleep build-up per tick, for 450 total.
- 30 Arcane: 38 sleep build-up per tick, for 570 total.
- 60 Arcane: 40 sleep build-up per tick, for 600 total.
- 99 Arcane: 42 sleep build-up per tick, for 630 total.
Sleep Pot Crafting Guide
Sleep Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Sleep Pots, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have.
- You can store up to 600 Sleep Pots.
- Sell value: Sleep Pots cannot be sold.
- Once a Sleep Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot.