Duelist's Furled Finger
Creates competitive multiplayer summon sign.
Duelist's Furled Finger is a Multiplayer Item in Elden Ring. Multiplayer Items allow players to interact with each other in various ways, including leaving messages for other players to read, co-operative gameplay and competitve gameplay like PVP.
Item for online play.
(Can also be used from the Multiplayer menu.)
Creates a summon sign for competitive multiplayer.
Your objective will be to defeat the Host of Fingers of the world to which you were summoned.
A finger of corpse wax, furled like a hook.
The bronze adornments are the mark of a duelist.
Duelist's Furled Finger Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Duelist's Furled Finger:
- Available by default during the Network Test.
Elden Ring Duelist's Furled Finger Guide
- You can leave a red summon sign to play competitive multiplayer.
- This sign will appear in other players' worlds and allow them to summon you as a duelist adversary for competitive multiplayer.
- Multiplayer begins once you are summoned. (Your goal will be to defeat the Host of Fingers.)
- If you leave a second summon sign, the older sign will vanish.