Letter from Volcano Manor
Request from Volcano Manor
Examine using the corresponding button
Letter from Volcano Manor is an Info Item in Elden Ring. Tutorial items provide information about how to add Skills to your Weapons, Crafting advices, Combat tips, and more. They can be obtained through exploration and looting, dropped by specific Enemies or Bosses, or purchased from NPCs
A written request from Volcano Manor disclosing the name of a Tarnished to be hunted.
"Old Knight Istvan"
He can be found in Limgrave. Find the red mark on your map for the exact location.
Where to find Letter from Volcano Manor in Elden Ring
- Found on the table in a long room in Volcano Manor unlocked using the Drawing-Room Key. Map Link
- Video Location
Elden Ring Letter from Volcano Manor Tutorial Guide
The Letter from Volcano Manor is a unique info item in that it is a quest item. This letter outlines your assassination target after pledging your services to the Volcano Manor. You'll get a total of two Letters from Volcano Manor, each assigning you a different target.
- The first letter assigns you to assassinate Old Knight Istvan and marks a red marker on your map to mark his location.
- The second letter assigns you to assassinate Rileigh the Idle after completing the first assignment and marks a red marker on your map to mark his location.
- The final letter you receive is the Red Letter.
Elden Ring Letter from Volcano Manor Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 2 Letter from Volcano Manor.
- You cannot store Letter from Volcano Manor.
- Sell Value: __sell__
- Notes and player tips go here
I picked up the 1st letter on the table and it is in my inventory under the Key Items tab. It does not allow me to read it, it is not in my Info tab, and does not give me the name of the target, nor does it put the mark on my map in the location the first contract should be in. Frustration station.
I got the letter but the red mark never appeared searched my map for at least 40 minutes
I got the first letter and defeated the target. But I somehow can’t get the second letter to spawn. I think it may have something to do with a NPC that I haven’t interacted with.
I did have the letter and saw the red icon on the map. Did some other stuff for a while (chased smithing stones and updated weapons) and now the mark is gone from the map. Hmm...
I just joined and got the drawing room key, but the letter isn't there for me.