Wretch is a starting Class in Elden Ring. The Wretch is the “deprived” of the game. It starts at level 1 with 10 on all stats and just a club for weapons. It is the weakest starting Class in Elden Ring, and should be selected by those who want an added challenge in the earlier parts of the game. The Classes only determine the starting Stats and Equipment of the player, but as the game progresses, players can freely change their build to their preferred playstyle.
As poor, purposeless and naked as the day they were born. A nice club is all they have.
Wretch Starting Equipment for Elden Ring
This class starts with the following equipment:
Starting items for Wretch in Elden Ring
This class starts with the following items:
Wretch Builds in Elden Ring
Wretch builds coming soon!
Elden Ring Wretch Notes & Tips
- Due to it's lack of starting equipment, this Class is best recommended for experienced Souls players, or for players that are looking for more challenge
- Although the Wretch is the least optimized for any one build, the lowest starting level and evenly distributed stats make them ideal for players new to PvP wanting to dabble in different builds since they can respec into any other build and be fairly efficient at it. Significantly easier than going through the game with an entirely different starting class just to try a new build.
- Since start of the game does not have any non-optional boss, starting with this class is easier than in previous games.
- You can get your first armor set by farming Godrick soldiers near Groveside cave entrance.
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here