Champion's Song Painting
Reminiscence of the painting "Champion's Song"
Examine using the corresponding button.
Champion's Song Painting is an Info Item in Elden Ring. Tutorial items provide information about how to add Skills to your Weapons, Crafting advices, Combat tips, and more. They can be obtained through exploration and looting, dropped by specific Enemies or Bosses, or purchased from NPCs
Work of a wandering artist.
Reminiscence of a painting titled "Champion's Song."
This painter is said to have captured the landscapes seen during the last moments of those welcomed into death's embrace.
The soul of the painter, and vestiges of the dead's last moments can be discovered by visiting the location depicted even now.
Where to find Champion's Song Painting in Elden Ring
- Location: The Shaded Castle
- Found in a small wooden structure on the side of the walls on the east side of The Shaded Castle, it cannot be seen from atop the walls as the wooden roof obstructs the view, the player has to walk down the stone pillar to see it. [Map Link]
- From the Shaded Castle Ramparts Grace, head SE back down the stairs, then NE along the ramparts. On your left side there will be a broken wall and a stone ramp going down into an acid pool to the West. The painting is in the wooden building next to the stone ramp. Just drop down below the ramp and find the stairs to the North.
Elden Ring Champion's Song Painting Tutorial Guide
- Go to the pictured location in Altus Plateau, up on the cliff. The closest Site of Grace is the Rampartside Path.
- After the spirit disappears, you will receive the Harp Bow.
Elden Ring Champion's Song Painting Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 1 Champion's Song Painting.
- You cannot store Champion's Song Painting.
- Sell Value: This item cannot be sold.
- If you have damaged Ancient Dragon Lansseax enough near the Abandoned Coffin Site of Grace in Altus Plateau at the start, it will be near the Rampartside Path Site of Grace you have to go to receive the reward so be careful of that.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Lightning falls there and a dragon is up there its right on top of the horse steps above rampartside oath
Need a better map image
In NG+ i went to pick this up and got a message saying "unable to acquire "Champion's Song" Painting. This would exceed the maximum able to be held in inventory and storage." tf????? was able to pick up other paintings no problem... spent my first playthrough getting every item possible in one run wonder if that has something to do with it? anyways, refreshed my game, the painting drop is gone and painting itself no longer glows... guess I'm locked out of another harp bow but whatever.
The spirit doesnt appear at night
i really wish the "clue" in your inventory was larger and showed the whole painting. i can't even bother playing the game as intended, because i can't see the picture.
Be careful going to this place. If you have defeated the dragon near Abaddoned Coffin Grace Site, it will spawn on top on that hill once you go up.
why did nobody mention the ancient dragon on said cliff?
Can we make map picture any smaller on this page?
It's south-west of Rampartside Path grace point on a small cliff edge. It gives the harp bow.
On top on of the ridges that overlook Sainted Hero's Grave. A short ride up the road eastward from the monument.
for what purpose is painting neded?
It is directly east of the Sainted Hero's Grave in Altus. It gives a Harp Bow.
Walk straight out of sainted heroes grave in atlas plateau until you're on a little cliff and he's up there.