Nox Flowing Hammer is a Hammer in Elden Ring. The Nox Flowing Hammer scales primarily with Strength and Dexterity and is a good Weapon for breaking through guards and stances. This weapon is ideal for delivering powerful strikes against enemies with a strong guard.
Mace shaped like a suspended metal droplet wielded by monks of the Eternal City.
Forged from liquid metal from a Silver Tear, it is thoroughly tempered until hardened.
Where to Find Nox Flowing Hammer in Elden Ring
The Nox Flowing Hammer weapon can be found at the following location:
- From the Night Sacred Ground Site of Grace in Nokron, go up the stairs to your right. You should find yourself in a room with two Night Maidens and a Sphere Silver Tear. Slay these enemies, then ascend a ladder to the back right of the room. Go down the path to the right of the altar to where you see a Fanged Imp Statue Fog Wall. Turn right about halfway down the hallway and you should see a Roof Path out a window with a single Silver Tear. Head to the shingled section of the roof to find a single, unbarred window. Jump through that window to find the Nox Flowing Hammer. [Elden Ring Map here] Video Location
Elden Ring Nox Flowing Hammer Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Flowing Form
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War nor enchanted with magic or Grease.
- Nox Flowing Hammer can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Sell Value: 200
- Wielded but not dropped by Nox Monks.
- Nox Monks seem to be able to turn this weapon into two spiked shields that resemble Pierce Shields from Dark Souls, or into a large silver manifer for a single close-range smashing attack (though this is rare). Unfortunately the player can not do either of these with the Nox Flowing Hammer.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Nox Flowing Hammer
- Videos for the Nox Flowing Hammer Coming Soon
Nox Flowing Hammer Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Nox Flowing Hammer||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|