Silver Tear is an Enemy in Elden Ring. Silver Tears are sentient puddles of dark silver slime that can change it's form to attack based on the circumstances. It can spit projectiles at long distances or form large spikes to pierce the player at close range. They can be found lying around Nokron, Eternal City and may sometimes even ambush the player by seemingly dropping out of the sky.
After defeating the Mimic Tear, some Silver Tears are able to transform into silver-skinned humanoids, each wielding a different weapon. In item descriptions, these Silver Tears are referred to as Mimic Tears. There are also variations of silver tears that have hardened masks, acting as shields, and some that are electrified, exploding on death.
If they fall onto the player, they cover the player in a sort of grab attack and impale them in various directions with spikes, then fall off.
The Silver Tear makes mockery of life, reborn again and again into imitation.
Perhaps, one day, it will be reborn a lord...
Elden Ring Silver Tear Locations
Where to Find Silver Tears:
Elden Ring Silver Tear Drops
|Enemy Type||Item Drops||Notes|
Common Silver Tear
Common Silver Tears attack with a spear-like pseudopod that sprouts from their back. Some can shoot these at the player like a spear.
|Electric Silver Tear
Electric Silver Tears explode in a burst of electricity once they are killed. They attack with a spear-like pseudopod that sprouts from their back.
Shielded Silver Tear
Shielded Silver Tears posses a hardened shield formed from their selves that can block attacks. They attack with a spear-like pseudopod that sprouts from their back. Some can shoot these at the player like a spear.
Silver Tear Notes & Tips
- Silver Tears are invulnerable while transforming.
- This page is for the slime-like enemies. Silver Spheres have their own page.
- Silver Spheres will always drop a Larval Tear upon defeat, but only once.
- The Shielded Silver Tears resemble Hoplites from Demon’s Souls.
- Oddly enough, the Silver Sphere hanging from the ceiling from which many Silver Tears drop is hostile to those Silver Tears, and will kill them all if the player keeps their distance.
- In Nokstella, killing one will release an small electric explosion that could likely kill others in its vicinity, causing a chain reaction.
- One transforming Silver Tear in Night's Sacred Ground in Nokron turns into a Troll.