Mausoleum Knight is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. These headless knights are capable of vanishing and teleporting short distances to attack their foes. They are easily recognized due to being headless and the unique Eclipse Crest Greatshield they have in their left hand. They can also be found riding headless mounts.
The spirit of a Mausoleum Knight can be summoned for aid in battle by using the Lhutel the Headless Spirit Ashes.
A self-inflicted curse ties the spirits of these loyal knights to the land, having willingly beheaded themselves so that they may serve their masters in death.
Elden Ring Mausoleum Knight Locations
Where to Find Mausoleum Knight:
- One can be found patrolling around the Walking Mausoleum northeast of the Raya Lucaria Academy.
- One can be found in the Bellum Highway, outside the Black Knife Catacombs.
- Several can be found wandering the lands of the Consecrated Snowfield.
- They can be found in large quantities roaming the ruins in Deeproot Depths. They may stop spawning once the Walking Mausoleum is toppled.
Elden Ring Mausoleum Knight Drops
|Runes||100%||406 - 4056|
|Mausoleum Knight Armor||3.00%||All Variants.|
|Mausoleum Knight Gauntlets||3.00%||All Variants.|
|Mausoleum Knight Greaves||3.00%||All Variants.|
|Knight's Greatsword||4.00%||Greatsword Variant.|
|Greatbow||4.00%||Greatsword & Greatbow Variant.|
|Eclipse Crest Greatshield||4.00%||Greatsword Variant and some Partisan Variants.|
|5x Great Arrow||15.00%||Greatsword & Greatbow Variant.|
Mausoleum Knight Notes & Tips
- The Mausoleum Knight Set does not include a helmet as the knights are headless.
- The horses that are being ridden are also headless.
- Their weapons are often enchanted with Death Blight and can inflict Death Blight buildup.
Mauseleum Knight Gallery