A Spirit Jellyfish can be summoned for aid in battle by using the Spirit Jellyfish Ashes.
Ethereal beings usually found near places of rest, acting as protectors. They are usually peaceful, but if angered, they attack with deadly poison fired from a distance.
Spirit Jellyfish Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Spirit Jellyfish:
- Spirit Jellyfish are found all over the Lands Between, with the exception of the underground. They often appear near graveyards or cemetaries, sometimes at nighttime.
Spirit Jellyfish Drops in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Spirit Jellyfish Notes & Tips
- Spirit Jellyfish are blue in color unless provoked, after which they will turn red and start attacking. Blue Jellyfishes are safe to approach.
- Their ranged jet attack causes Poison buildup.
- Once hostile (turned red) they will attack the player on sight, and will make other Spirit Jellyfish aggressive as well.
- In a few places, such as northeast of Castle Morne and southwest of the Four Belfries, there is a small group of Spirit Jellyfish that spawn red and are always aggro.
- Particularly weak to Lightning damage.
|Runes||100%||14 - 569|
|Grave Glovewort (1)||2.97%||N/A|
|Grave Glovewort (2)||1.50%||N/A|
|Grave Glovewort (3)||1.50%||N/A|
|Grave Glovewort (4)||1.00%||N/A|
|Grave Glovewort (5)||1.00%||N/A|
|Grave Glovewort (6)||1.00%||N/A|
|Grave Glovewort (7)||1.50%||N/A|
|Grave Glovewort (8)||1.50%||N/A|
|Trina's Lily||8.00%||Only drops from Spirit Jellyfish next to the Apostate Derelict|
|Golden Rune (3)||5.00%||Only drops from Spirit Jellyfish next to the Apostate Derelict|
Elden Ring Spirit Jellyfish Image Gallery