Lookout Stones are strange creatures composed of various sphere-shaped boulders and an uncanny eye. They often take the form of large worms or caterpillars made of stone or dull groups of seemingly lifeless rocks.
Odd segmented stone creatures with a singular eye, often keeping watch over the Evergaols. It is unknown what their true purpose is for. They are fairly weak, only able to swing their body and explode themselves in a last ditch effort.
- Most commonly found around Evergaols in all regions. Almost all Evergaols are surrounded by large numbers of Lookout Stones.
- Occasionally found around other points of interest, such as groups of coffins.
- Large amounts of Lookout Stones are found in Caelid, in canyons near the Deep Siofra Well. Those that are curled in a pile will open their eyes and explode.
Notes & Tips
- As they are inorganic, these creatures are immune to most status effects.
- They have unique attacks, such as swinging their body around wildly, smashing the ground, and even self-destructing themselves.
Lookout Stones Image Gallery