Crab is a Wildlife Creature in Elden Ring. These crustaceans are often foraging, looking for anything in the mud to eat. They are often too busy eating to notice anything around them. They are not hostile unless provoked.
Crabs are found near the swamps, lakes, and beaches of the Lands Between. They are small and weak, often hunted for their eggs and meat. But those must beware their larger brethern, who will attack any who disturb them.
Crab Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Crabs:
- Players can encounter Crabs roaming in places of shallow water such as the beaches of Western Limgrave, and even in the courtyard of Raya Lucaria.
- Can also be found in many Catacombs.
- They are also found in Siofra River.
Elden Ring Crab Combat information
- 31 HP (Limgrave)
- 35 HP (Weeping Peninsula - Isolated Merchant's Shack)
- 46 HP (Weeping Peninsula - Morne Moangrave)
- 75 HP (Altus Plateau - Second Church of Marika)
- 67 HP (Minor Erdtree Catacombs)
- 63 - 91 HP (Siofra River; Liurnia of the Lakes; Capital Outskirts)
- 192 HP (Consecrated Snowfield - South of Ordina)
- 589 HP (Academy of Raya Lucaria)
- Poise: 30
- Immunities: Madness, Death Blight.
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Crab Drops in Elden Ring
- Crab Eggs
- Strip of White Flesh
Elden Ring Crab Notes & Tips
- Crabs are usually not hostile, but if hit with a weak-enough attack (so that it does not kill them), they will begin to attack the player with their pincers.
Elden Ring Crab Image Gallery