Giant Dragonfly Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Giant Dragonflies:
- Players can encounter Great Dragonflies in the humid Agheel Lake regions of Limgrave, near the Dragon-Burnt Ruins. They are also found near small bodies of water.
- Great Dragonflies can also be found in the Swamp of Aeonia in Caelid. These variants are much larger than most.
Elden Ring Giant Dragonfly Combat Information
- Health: 17 HP
- Poise: 0
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
* Giant Dragonfly in West Aeonia Swamp (Caelid) are immune to Poison and Scarlet Rot.
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Elden Ring Fallen Hawk Soldier Drops and Drop Rates
- 4 ~ 6 (Limgrave, Weeping Peninsula, Siofra River)
- 5 (Liurnia of the Lakes - Revenger's Shack)
- 9 (Altus Plateau - Wyndham Ruins, Wyndham Catacombs Entrance)
- 7 ~ 10 (Mt. Gelmir, Capital Outskirts, Caelid)
- 27 (Consecrated Snowfield - North of Yelough Anix Ruins)
- 8 (Bellum Highway - Church of Inhibition, Southwest of Grand Lift of Dectus)
- 13 (Altus Plateau - West Windmill Pasture)
- 32 (Greyoll's Dragonbarrow - Southeast Farum Greatbridge, Lenne's Rise)
- 41 (Consecrated Snowfield - Southeast of Ordina)
- 13 (Caelid - West Aeonia Swamp)
Elden Ring Great Dragonfly Notes & Tips
- These creatures can be very annoying due to their fast speed. Magic will often miss them. Using a Shortbow can help immensely.
- They tend to start circling the player once they have been locked onto. Prepare to fire your bow, then quickly lock on and fire to prevent them from moving away.
- The ones around the Swamp of Aeonia are significantly larger than others.
- There are two variants, one that is grey and has smaller jaws, and a green variant with larger mandibles
- Their appearance suggests that they are based on Dobsonflies, an insect that are common around wetlands. Males have much larger jaws, but only females are known to bite.
Elden Ring Giant Dragonfly Image Gallery