School of Graven Mages are strange objects animated through some form of sorcery. Their appearance is that of a spherical body of faces, resembling the stone crowns used by members of the Raya Lucaria Academy. They float around ominously, firing off magic bolts like a mortar, or releasing a deadly mist which damages when one gets too close.
The primeval current is a forbidden tradition of glintstone sorcery. To those who cleave to its teachings, the act of collecting sorcerers to fashion them into the seeds of stars is but another path of scientific inquiry.
School of Graven Mages Locations
- Witchbane Ruins
- Lenne's Rise
- North of Ainsel River Well, spawning near a sleeping Lesser Runebear.
- The sealed area of the Converted Fringe Tower
- Northern part of Aeonia Swamp, past some Abnormal Stone Clusters
- Raya Lucaria Grand Library after the completion of Sellen’s questline (Non-hostile)
- Near the Albinauric Rise.
School of Graven Mages Drops
- 50 - 1285 Runes.
School of Graven Mages Notes & Tips
- These creatures are most likely made up of Glintstone Sorcerers of the Olivinus Conspectus and Lazuli Sorcerers that studied at the Raya Lucaria Academy, and are a large clump of Olivinus Glintstone Crowns and Lazuli Glintstone Crowns. This may be the reason why the study of the Primeval Current was deemed as heresy and witchcraft.
The Olivinus Conspectus primarily utilizes Star Sorceries while the Lazuli Conspectus is tied to the stars and the Carian Royalty.
- Depending on which School of Graven Mages, they can have one of two attacks, one of which involves puffing out purple clouds that do continuous Magic damage, and the other involves them shooting a barrage of magical blasts into the air, which rain down on the surrounding area a few moments later. The cloud attack is similar to the Night Maiden’s Mist sorcery.
School of Graven Mages Gallery