Lesser Ulcerated Tree Spirit is a Monster Enemy in Elden Ring, the non-boss enemy of the Ulcerated Tree Spirit. Located within many later game areas, the Lesser Ulcerated Tree Spirit is a towering, centipede-like creature that heavily features bodies composed of tree-like structures.
A guardian that sleeps deep within the crypt of Stormveil Castle. It is quick and very aggressive when it attacks and moves similar to a centipede with its multiple legs. The Lesser Ulcerated Tree Spirit also features two large arms and a tail that it mainly uses to swing around or to slam the ground.
Elden Ring Lesser Ulcerated Tree Spirit Locations
Where to Find Lesser Ulcerated Tree Spirit:
- Stormveil Castle
- Located at the crypt of the castle.
- Nearest Site of Grace: Liftside Chamber
- One can be encountered in Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- One encountered at the bottom of the waterfall in the Grand Cloister.
- One encountered in the scarlet rot lake in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree.
- Three can be encountered in Leyndell, Ashen Capital, at the location of Erdtree's Favor +2.
- Drops ~15000 runes (NG), killing all 3 will not grant additional items.
- Can be found by backtracking from the Forbidden Lands Site of Grace
Lesser Ulcerated Tree Spirit Combat Information
- Poise: 120
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
- Poison: 517 - 1,463
- Scarlet Rot: 517 - 1,188 (Miquella's Haligtree: IMMUNE)
- Hemorrhage: 517 - 680
- Frostbite: 229 - 302
- Sleep: IMMUNE
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Elden Ring Lesser Ulcerated Tree Spirit Drops
- Golden Seed (Only some encounters)
Lesser Ulcerated Tree Spirit Notes & Tips
- Very easy enemy if using ranged attacks.
- Leyndell, Royal Capital Encounter: Force the boss to spawn by entering the graveyard, then immediately turn around and run back across the bridge. Take a right and enter the room with the assassin's throwing lightning pots and climb the ladder.
- Leave out through the golden double gate doors and immediately roll to the right to dodge a knights arrow. Jump on the railing in front of you and down onto the clay roof tiled building in front of you.
- From there ranged attacks can be targeted on him
- Highly highly recommend lorettas greatbow spell while using a magic boost physick potion it only takes 10 or less shots.
- Stay on its sides to avoid most of its moveset
Lesser Ulcerated Tree Spirit Image Gallery