Forbidden Lands is a Location in Elden Ring. The Forbidden Lands region is a snow-covered area always enshrouded by thick fog. The Forbidden Lands is the only traversable path that connects the Altus Plateau with the Mountaintops of the Giants and Consecrated Snowfield. This path lies beyond the eastern end of Capital Outskirts and leads to the Grand Lift of Rold.
Secret passage in the eastern outskirts of the Capital leading to the untrodden snow-laden region beyond.
- Forbidden Lands [Map Link]
- Grand Lift of Rold [Map Link]
- Hidden Path to the Haligtree [Map Link]
- Divine Tower of East Altus: Gate [Map Link]
- Divine Tower of East Altus [Map Link]
Gather & Farm Items
Equipment and Magic
Unique, Ashes and Keys
- List Uniques, Ashes and Keys here
Regular Creatures and Enemies
Elden Ring Forbidden Lands Maps and Notes
[other maps go here]