Street of Sages Ruins
The sages of Caelid are no more, and their former district is now the dwelling of perfumers and their poisonous flowers
Street of Sages Ruins is a Location in Elden Ring. The Street of Sages Ruins is found in Caelid. It's accessible early game by taking the teleporter chest from Limgrave's Dragon-Burnt Ruins and exiting Sellia Crystal Tunnel. Alternatively, you can find this location by exploring the swamp area of Caelid
- Millicent may be encountered in this area within the Swamp of Aeonia as an invader. When defeated, does not effect the NPC and drops a Furlcalling Finger Remedy
- No Upgrade Materials at this location
Unique, Ashes and Keys
Field Bosses and Bosses
- There are no Bosses at this location
Street of Sages Ruins Walkthrough
Of note in these ruins are the Traveler's Set and Perfume Bottle that can be looted from a corpse in the corner of one of the ruined structures, guarded by several Poison Flowers and a Servant of Rot. Heading northwest, you can find a large group of Servants of Rot guarding a set of stairs leading to an underground area where you can loot the Rock Sling sorcery spell. In the southwest, there is another set of ruins guarded by more Poison Flowers. There is a corpse hanging from a window in this building that contains the Meteorite Staff.
- Meteorite Staff can be found on a corpse hanging from a window in a small room with several poison flowers.
- Perfumer Traveler's Set: Traveler's Hat, Perfumer's Traveling Garb, Traveler's Gloves, Traveler's Slops can be found on a corpse in a corner in the ruins.
Elden Ring Street of Sages Ruins Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]