Stormhill is a Location in Elden Ring. Stormhill is the upper half area of Limgrave, between its central river and Stormveil.
Stormhill is a stormy region with unrelenting north winds, its inclement weather keeping most settlements at bay, and allowing for the proliferation of wildlife and other, sturdier creatures. Its tall cliffs are favored by Eagles, but boars and wolves also roam. Since the breaking, spectral Spirit Jellyfish guard the graves on the upper cliffs.
Stormhill Map & Map Fragments for Elden Ring
- No Map Fragments: There are no map fragments in this area
Sites of Grace & Sub-Locations in Stormhill Elden Ring
- Castleward Tunnel [Map Link]
- Deathtouched Catacombs [Map Link]
- Divine Tower of Limgrave [Map Link]
- Limgrave Tower Bridge [Map Link]
- Margit, the Fell Omen [Map Link]
- Saintsbridge [Map Link]
- Stormhill Shack [Map Link]
- Warmaster's Shack [Map Link]
- Stormhill Shack
- Warmaster's Shack
- Deathtouched Catacombs
- Divine Tower of Limgrave
- Stormhill Evergaol
Elden Ring NPCs and Merchants in Stormhill
- Iron Fist Alexander - Found stuck in the ground west of the Saintsbridge Site of Grace. [Elden Ring Map]
- Knight Bernahl - Found in Warmaster's Shack. [Elden Ring Map]
- Roderika - Found in Stormhill Shack. [Elden Ring Map]
All Items in Elden Ring's Stormhill Zone
Gather & Farm Items
- Ruin Fragment
- Golden Seed
- Slumbering Egg (Eagle drop)
- Starlight Shards
- Golden Rune (1)
- Rowa Fruit
- Erdleaf Flower
Equipment and Magic
Unique, Ashes and Keys
Stormhill Creatures, Enemies and Bosses in Elden Ring
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- Abnormal Stone Cluster
- Godrick Soldier
- Godrick Knight
- Lone Wolf
- Wild Mouflon
Field Bosses and Bosses
Elden Ring Stormhill Maps and Notes
[other maps go here]
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
What's the invader NPC that invades near where you invade Istvan? Aka the invader near the small red effigy
This is missing the strength knot tear!
What about the jellyfish we can see up in the forested cliffs south from Castleward Tunnel? On the western edge with graves visible? How do we get up there?
Where is the Duelists furled finger?
what about that half cut off colosseum in the north?
Cant wait for the Pkcs guy to show up here too and tell us about his favourite weapon..