Jump while on horseback near a spiritspring to ride its current high into the air. You won't take damage from jumping into a spiritspring while on horseback, even from a great height.
Spiritsprings in Elden Ring are a part of the traveling mechanics that assist players to traverse the map while mounted on Torrent. They appear as visible columns of air in various Locations and are placed to allow players to reach higher ground areas such as cliffsides, ramparts, and platforms that would have been harder to reach or would otherwise be inaccessible. When mounted on e, jumping or running inside a Spiritspring will launch you high in the air and will eliminate fall damage upon landing. This page is a guide that lists all the known locations of each Spiritspring and will indicate each of their locations on the map.
What are Spiritsprings in Eldenring?
Spiritsprings are large gusts of wind that shoot upward and appear throughout the map in Elden Ring. They aid with vertical travel and allow players to reach higher areas of the map. Multiple Spiritsprings may be found in one location in order to continuously use them to travel upwards. Using this would also eliminate fall damage, so you can safely double-jump as well. Jumping from a high place into or through a spiritspring will also protect you from any fall damage. So likewise, players can use these Spiritsprings to safely land on lowerground areas without taking damage. Use these Spiritsprings to safely reach different depths and locations or cliff areas that may also hold valuable loot.
How to use Elden Ring Spiritsprings
While on horseback, players can simply run or walk into these gusts of wind and they will automatically be lifted upwards. In order for this to work, players must be mounted on Torrent. Unmounted players will not be affected by the Spiritspring.
- South of Seaside Ruins site of grace. Can be used to jump down to the shore safely to get the Ash of War: Gravitas and Haligdrake Talisman. Elden Ring Map Link.
- Fringefolk Hero's Grave: Behind Fringefollk Hero's grave on the lower beaches. Elden Ring Map Link.
- North Bridge of Sacrifice. Used to exit the Canyon. Elden Ring Map Link.
- South Forlorn Hound Evergaol toward the cliffside. Can be used to descend down the cliffside to obtain a Large Club and Arteria Leaf. Elden Ring Map Link.
- Waypoint Ruins: East of Waypoint Ruins. Elden Ring Map Link.
- Murkwater Coast Site of Grace Elden Ring Map Link.
- Murkwater Catacomb Cliffside. West of the Catacomb entrance. North of Agheel Lake North site of grace. Can be used to bypass the Gateway. Elden Ring Map Link.
- Stormhill Saintsbridge. At the bridge, close to the Saintsbridge Site of Grace, go down to the riverbank. Elden Ring Map Link.
- Summonwater Village: On the lower cliff east of Summonwater Village. Elden Ring Map Link
- Summonwater Village: On the middle cliff east of Summonwater Village. Elden Ring Map Link
- Summonwater Village: On the upper cliff east of Summonwater Village. Elden Ring Map Link
- Castle Morne: West of Castle Morne Rampart site of grace, below Oridys's Rise. Can be used to get the Great Turtle Shell. Elden Ring Map Link
- Minor Erdtree (Weeping Peninsula): East Minor Erdtree (Weeping Peninsula) Elden Ring Map Link
- Demi-Human Forest Ruins: South of Demi-Human Forest Ruins. Elden Ring Map Link
Liurnia of the Lakes
- Malefactor's Evergaol: Northwest of Liurnia Lake Shore Site of Grace. Can be used to jump up to Malefactor's Evergaol & can be used to get up and down from the main east road. Elden Ring Map Link
- Next to Liurnia Highway South Site of Grace. Elden Ring Map Link
- Highway Lookout Tower: Next to the Gate Town Bridge Site of Grace. North East of Highway Lookout Tower. Elden Ring Map Link
- Highway Lookout Tower: Just over the cliffs towards the southwest. Elden Ring Map Link
- Ringleader's Evergaol: Directly Southeast Ringleader's Evergaol. Elden Ring Map Link
- Raya Lucaria Academy: Down the cliffs next to East Raya Lucaria Gate Site of Grace. Across the Bridge from main gate of Raya Lucaria Academy. Elden Ring Map Link
- Frenzy-Flaming Tower: Down the cliffs directly north of the Frenzy-Flaming Tower. Elden Ring Map Link
- Perfumer's Grotto: West Perfumer's Grotto Entrance. Elden Ring Map Link
- At the drop off south of the Road of Iniquity Side Path Site of Grace where the collapsed bridge is. Elden Ring Map Link
- Below the Bridge of Iniquity towards the south. Elden Ring Map Link
- Mirage Rise: Atlus Plateau Clifftop. Above the Mirage Rise towards the northwest. Elden Ring Map Link
- Mirage Rise:Towards the cliffs behind Mirage Rise. Elden Ring Map Link
- Leyndell, Royal Capital: Northwest of the capital, below the main bridge at the moat surrounding the capital. Can be used to jump up to Outer Wall Battleground. Elden Ring Map Link
- Leyndell, Royal Capital: Eastern side of the Capital, towards the cliffs where the Capital Rampart Site of Grace is. Elden Ring Map Link
- Immediately west of Ninth Mt. Gelmir Campsite site of grace. Can be used to get to Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast's boss arena. Elden Ring Map Link
- Sellia Hideaway: West of Sellia Hideaway entrance / North of Church of the Plague. Can be used to jump up to Dragonbarrow. Elden Ring Map Link
- Lenne's Rise: Immediately south of Lenne's Rise. Elden Ring Map Link
- Minor Erdtree (Dragonbarrow): Immediately southwest of Minor Erdtree (Dragonbarrow). Can be used to travel between minor erdtree and Fort Faroth. Can be used to jump down the cliff in the southeast to get to the solution of Redmane Painting. Elden Ring Map Link
Mountaintops of the Giants
- Shack of the Lofty: At the waterfall, south of Shack of the Lofty. Can be used to get to Hermit Merchant Mountaintops of the Giants and Stargazers' Ruins. Elden Ring Map Link
- Lord Contender's Evergaol: The cliffside directly east of Lord Contender's Evergaol. Elden Ring Map Link
- Church of Repose: Behind the Church of Repose towards the south. Elden Ring Map Link
- Deeproot Depths (West): Found towards the west corner of Deeproot Depths. Grants access to a platform atop the building to obtain a Stonesword Key. Elden Ring Map Link
- Deeproot Depths: Mid- Deeproot Depths by the waterfall. Elden Ring Map Link
Elden Ring Spiritsprings Tips & Tricks
- Spiritsprings guide, tips & tricks
Trying to accurately handle torrent after jumping in one of these is painful
*fart sound effect*