Ash of War: Gravitas is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Gravitas provides the Magic affinity and the Gravitas Skill. Ashes of War can be used to modify the Skill of an equipment piece, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Magic affinity and the following skill:
"Gravitas: Skill originating from the Alabaster Lords, who had skin of stone. Thrust the armament into the ground to create a gravity well. In addition to dealing damage, this attack pulls enemies in."
Usable on melee armaments (small armaments and whips excepted).
Ash of War: Gravitas Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Gravitas:
- Looted from a Lesser Alabaster Lord that uses the skill as one of its attacks when it fights. You can find the enemy roaming by the beach side at the stone arch that has a bonfire near the Seaside Ruins Site of Grace in south of Limgrave. From the site of grace, simply jump all the way to the beachside using your mount and defeat the enemy. Elden Ring Map Link.
Ash of War: Gravitas Elden Ring Guide
- Grants Gravitas to all large melee weapons
- Provides the Magic affinity, which adds Magic Damage and Intelligence Scaling, but Reduces Base Damage and Strength / Dexterity Scaling
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Magic, Cold
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Colossal Weapons
- Applies weapon buff effects, like Black Flame Blade to enemies within its AOE
Elden Ring Ash of War: Gravitas Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here.