Ash of War: Vacuum Slice is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Vacuum Slice provides Quality affinity and the Vacuum Slice Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Quality affinity and the following skill:
"Vacuum Slice: Lost skill of ancient heroes. Hold the armament aloft to surround it with a shearing vacuum, then launch it forwards as a blade-like projectile."
Usable on swords and axes (colossal axes excepted).
Ash of War: Vacuum Slice Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Vacuum Slice:
- Inside the ruined temple surrounded by waterfalls Southwest from the Across the Roots site of grace at the bottom level in Deeproot Depths. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Video Location
Ash of War: Vacuum Slice Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Vacuum Slice.
- Provides the Quality affinity, which balances Strength and Dexterity scaling, decreases Base damage.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Axes, Greataxes
Elden Ring Ash of War: Vacuum Slice Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.