Ash of War: Chilling Mist is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Chilling Mist provides Cold affinity and the Chilling Mist Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Cold affinity and the following skill:
"Chilling Mist: Coat armament in frost, and then slash, spreading frigid mist forwards. The armament retains its frost for a while."
Usable on melee armaments (whips, fists, and claws excepted).
Ash of War: Chilling Mist Location in Elden Ring
Ash of War: Chilling Mist can be found in the following location:
Ash of War: Chilling Mist Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Chilling Mist.
- Provides the Cold affinity, which adds Frostbite buildup to attacks and increases Intelligence scaling, decreases all other scaling types.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Magic, Cold
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Chilling Mist Notes & Tips
- To access the area in which this ash of war is in, you must defeat the Royal Knight Loretta boss located in Caria Manor.