Ash of War: Barbaric Roar is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Barbaric Roar provides Heavy affinity and the Barbaric Roar Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Heavy affinity and the following skill:
"Barbaric Roar: Let loose a bestial roar to rally the spirit and increase attack power. While active, strong attacks change to savage combo attacks."
Usable on melee armaments (daggers, thrusting swords, and whips excepted).
Ash of War: Barbaric Roar Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Barbaric Roar:
- Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab in Ravine-Veiled Village, found by going as far northeast as possible in Lake of Liurnia (near but not accessible from Grand Lift of Dectus). Map Link
From the Ravine-Veiled Village Site of Grace, go down the stairs and follow the ravine northward. The scarab will be at the end, guarded by 3 Giant Bats.
Ash of War: Barbaric Roar Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Barbaric Roar.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Barbaric Roar Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.