Ash of War: Spinning Weapon is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Spinning Weapon provides Magic affinity and the Spinning Weapon Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Magic affinity and the following skill:
"Spinning Weapon: Defensive skill employed by Carian princesses. Lifts armament into mid-air, then makes it spin violently. Those it touches will suffer successive attacks."
Usable on small and medium swords, axes, and hammers, as well as polearms and staves (great spears excepted).
Ash of War: Spinning Weapon Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Spinning Weapon:
- Sold by Sorcerer Rogier at Stormveil Castle or the Roundtable Hold for 1,000 . Elden Ring Map Link.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Rogier's Bell Bearing
Ash of War: Spinning Weapon Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Spinning Weapon.
- Provides the Magic affinity, which adds Magic damage and Intelligence scaling, reduces base damage and Strength / Dexterity scaling.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Magic, Cold
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Curved Swords, Katanas, Twinblades, Hammers, Axes, Flails, Spears, Halberds, Reapers
Elden Ring Ash of War: Spinning Weapon Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.