Defensive skill employed by Carian princesses. Lifts armament into mid-air, then makes it spin violently. Those it touches will suffer successive attacks.
Channel magic into glintstone to suspend the scepter in mid air and cause it to spin violently. Those it touches will suffer successive magic attacks.
Spinning Weapon is a Skill in Elden Ring. Spinning Weapon is a regular skill found in Ashes of War and can be applied to small and medium Swords, Axes, Hammers, Halberds and Staves. This is a defensive skill that causes your weapon to spin violently and hit enemies multiple times.
How to get Spinning Weapon
- Default skill for the Carian Regal Scepter
- Ash of War: Spinning Weapon is sold by Sorcerer Rogier at Stormveil Castle or the Roundtable Hold for 1,000 . Elden Ring Map Link.
- Ash of War: Spinning Weapon can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Rogier's Bell Bearing.
Elden Ring Spinning Weapon Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Spinning Weapon.
- FP Cost: 12
- Deals 6 stance damage
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- This Skill cannot be Parried
- This skill is affected by Winged Sword Insignia, Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, and Godskin Swaddling Cloth
- The version of this Ash or War used by the Carian Regal Scepter is significantly more powerful than the standard version