Skill of the avatars who protect Minor Erdtrees. Jump up high into the air and crash down on the ground ahead. The resulting pratfall sends golden shockwaves in all directions.
Golden Slam is a Skill in Elden Ring. Golden Slam is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War, it can be used on all melee armaments. Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Golden Slam in Elden Ring
- Gained by killing a Teardrop Scarab northwest of Woodfolk Ruins, near the Altus Plateau Erdtree. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Golden Slam Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Golden Slam.
- FP Cost: 22 on use
- This Skill is not Chargeable.
- Upon activation, the user briefly crouches before leaping into the air with holy power, falling down and creating a shockwave at the point of impact.
- From activation until landing (assuming terrain is completely flat), it takes 2 seconds for the Weapon Skill to deal damage.
- The skill has two hitboxes, the slam itself and the shockwave.
- The slam deals physical damage and is boosted by physical damage-boosting buffs.
- The shockwave deals holy damage and is boosted by holy damage-boosting buffs.
- Compared to Ground Slam, it does about 20-30% more damage (tested on albinaurics at Mohgwyn Palace)
- Consider, however, that Ground Slam deals physical damage, while Golden Slam deals Holy damage. Many bosses are highly resistant to Holy damage, and it may be more effective to use the "weaker" Ground Slam instead
- Both the Physical hit and Holy Shockwave scale with Faith.
- Has a high poise modifier, allowing the player to not be staggered by most attacks.
- If used without FP:
- Produces no shockwave on impact.
- Deals less damage on hit
- NOTE: This Skill was changed in Patch 1.07 as follows:
- The time between using the skill and being able to roll have been reduced.
- Attack Power has been increased.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
"Compared to Ground Slam, it does about 20-30% more damage (tested on albinaurics at Mohgwyn Palace)"
They really never get a break, do they?
damn I should use this for my main hand mixups
Utterly destroyed Mohg & Godfrey's phantom using only this & a mimic which also use only this XD
Great skill for Fth builds. The normal Ground Slam is very impressive too if you prefer a quicker execution time.
does this scale with faith? str? or just AR?
This just destroys the crystal trio
I used it through a moon veil and knocked him down. Hilarious
Its in the ruin on the map that is directly right of the minor erdtree illustration.
Is this worth the extra 8 FP cost over the base Ground Slam? Does it deal more damage? Doesn’t seem worth if not, since you can just get the Sanctified Whetstone if you want Holy affinity on your weapon.