Skill of the Golden Order fundamentalist knights. Grant the armament and those of nearby allies holy essence. Highly effective against Those Who Live in Death.
Shared Order is a Skill in Elden Ring. Shared Order is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War, this can be used on all melee armaments. Can be mistaken for its weapon buff counterpart, Sacred Order.
How to get Shared Order in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Shared Order Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Shared Order.
- FP Cost: 20
- Duration: 45 secs
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Damage +10%
- Deals +50% damage to Undead type enemies and prevents Skeletons from reviving
- This is an Aura Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!