- See Status Effects for all status buildups and other effects applied to your character.
- See Buffs & Debuffs for useful information regarding the stacking or overwriting of effects on your character.
- See Damage Types to identify the best sources and resistances for all damage types.
- See Affinities for a comparison of each affinity's effects and their respective whetblades.
- See Equipment with Special Effects for special stat-increasing or effect-granting weapons and armor.
All Special Weaknesses in Elden Ring
Gravity enemies come from the outer stars far beyond the Lands Between. They often have a purple glow, and are weak to weapons that share their stellar origins, as well as Starscourge Radahn's weapons.
Dragon enemies are fearsome and powerful, but certain weapons (often made from fallen dragons) can more easily penetrate their thick scales.
Note: Dragonlord Placidusax is neither a Dragon nor an Ancient Dragon.
|Normal Damage Types|