It is the first and only Katana that can be found during the Network Beta Test. Even though it doesn't deal a great of damage, Katanas allow the player to perform quick attacks. It's great to fight enemy players that tend to abuse of dodging attack too much, allowing you to catch them right after they finish their dodge movement.
A weapon forged from the memories of dragonkin soldiers,
burnished with the essence of draconic immortality.
Alas, the dragonkin never attained immortality, and perish as
mere imitations of the ancient dragons.
Where to Find Dragonscale Blade in Elden Ring
The Dragonscale Blade weapon can be found at the following location:
Elden Ring Dragonscale Blade Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Hailstorm Sword
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War and buffed with Magic and Consumables
- Dragonscale Blade is upgraded with Smithing Stone Shard.
- Sell Value: 100
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Dragonscale Blade
- Videos for the Dragonscale Blade Coming Soon
Dragonscale Blade Stats & Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Smithing Stone Shard
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|