Ice Lightning Sword
Call down a bolt of ice lightning into the blade and bring it down upon a foe.
The ice lightning effect will persist for a while.
Ice Lightning Sword is a Skill in Elden Ring. Ice Lightning Sword calls down a bolt of ice lightning that damages an enemy. It also leaves the blade with extra lightning damage and frostbite buildup for the next 45 seconds. Updated to Patch 1.07
How to get Ice Lightning Sword in Elden Ring
- Default skill for the Dragonscale Blade.
Elden Ring Ice Lightning Sword Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 25
- Deals 23 stance damage.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- This Skill can be Parried
- This skill consists of three trigger attacks (stomp, slash, then lightning bolt), then coats the blade with the Ice Lightning effect.
- Adds 160 flat Lightning Damage to weapon AR and 80 frost build up for 45 seconds.
- Previously known as Hailstorm Sword on the Network Test.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Weapon attack power has been increased.
- Duration has been increased from 20 to 45 seconds.
- Attack power of the effect that grants the weapon a lightning attribute has been increased from 130 to 160.
- Time between the skill activation and being able to perform actions has been reduced.
Item Buffs Table
|Data collected from a 99 Str & Dex build, with all base stats otherwise.|
|Item||Stomp||Slash||Lightning Bolt||Ice Lightning Effect|
|Shard of Alexander||15%||15%||0%||0%|
|Lightning Scorpion Charm||12%||6pts||6pts||6pts|
|Lightning-Shrouding Cracked Tear||20%||10pts||10pts||10pts|
|Lightning Scorpion Charm & Lightning-Shrouding Cracked Tear||35%||17pts||17pts||17pts|
|Old Lord's Talisman||No Effect|
Elden Ring Ice Lightning Sword Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.