Wound self to coat the armament with blood, then unleash an airborne blood blade that causes hemorrhaging. Can be fired in rapid succession.
How to get Blood Blade in Elden Ring
- Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab in Altus Plateau, northeast of Erdtree-Gazing Hill, above a pond. [Map link]
- A special version of this Skill, the Reduvia Blood Blade, can be acquired by equipping the Reduvia dagger.
Elden Ring Blood Blade Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Blood Blade.
- FP Cost: 3
- This Skill is not chargeable, but can be used repeatedly without additional windup.
- Damage type is Physical Damage.
- Damage scales with weapon upgrade level and Arcane.
- This Skill sends streams of blood flying ahead of the caster and can be cast in quick succession for a barrage of projectiles.
- This Skill costs 45 HP to coat the blade with the user's blood once, at the beginning of each combo.
NOTE: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Power has been increased.
- Damage detection to the weapon part has been added.
- Delay between the end of various actions (like using items or attack animations) and being able to perform the skill has been reduced.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!