Poison Moth Flight
Slash with a poison-infused blade. If the
follow-up strike lands on a poisoned foe, it will deal significant
Poison Moth Flight is a Skill in Elden Ring. Poison Moth Flight is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War, it can be used on small and medium Swords (Twinblades excepted). Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Poison Moth Flight in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Poison Moth Flight Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Poison Moth Flight.
- FP Cost: 7
- Deals 9 stance damage
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- This Skill can be Parried
- Upon activation, the user briefly charges the blade with poison, making a vertical slash.
- This attack deals 250 poison buildup.
- This attack deals as much damage as a heavy attack.
- If the enemy is poisoned, using this Weapon Skill and hitting said enemy with it will remove the poison, apply accumulative resistance as normal, then deal 250 + 5% of max HP extra damage on hit.
- Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Poison status buildup and its power against poisoned enemies have been increased from 160 to 250.
- Duration and damage of poison have been increased.
- Delay between the end of various actions (like using items or attack animations) and being able to perform the skill has been reduced.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!