Oath of Vengeance
Swear an oath upon the greatsword to avenge the clan, temporarily raising all attributes for a certain duration. While the oath's effects are active, poise will also be increased.
How to get Oath of Vengeance
- Default skill on the Grafted Blade Greatsword.
Elden Ring Oath of Vengeance Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 20
- Raises all Attributes by 5 for 60 seconds and Poise for 5 seconds, counted from the beginning of the buff animation.
- This Skill is not Chargeable.
- This Skill cannot be Parried
- This is a Unique buff. See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Effect has been extended from 30 to 60 seconds.
- An effect that prevents staggers caused by blood loss and frostbite status effects has been added.
Elden Ring Oath of Vengeance Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!