Nebula (Wing of Astel)
Imbue the Naturalborn's stars with magic to send forth a dark cloud of stars that lingers briefly before exploding.
Nebula (Bastard's Stars)
Imbue the Naturalborn's stars with magic to perform a sweeping strike.
This attack leaves a dark cloud of stars in its wake that lingers briefly before exploding.
How to get Nebula in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Nebula Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost (Wing of Astel): 20
- FP Cost (Bastard's Stars): 25
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- The damage of this skill is boosted by the Spellblade Set.
- The Wing of Astel version of this skill fans the stars in a 120-degree arc in front of the character.
- The Bastard's Stars version of this skill causes the character to lunge forward and spin the weapon in a large circle, spreading the stars in a roughly 340-degree curve around the character, slightly in front of the starting position.
- For both attacks, if there isn't sufficient room for the stars to properly spread out (in a hallway, for example), they will instead clump in the available space.
- NOTE: This skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: The Attack Power was Increased.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!