Nebula (Wing of Astel)
Imbue the Naturalborn's stars with magic to send forth a dark cloud of stars that lingers briefly before exploding.
Nebula (Bastard's Stars)
Imbue the Naturalborn's stars with magic to perform a sweeping strike.
This attack leaves a dark cloud of stars in its wake that lingers briefly before exploding.
How to get Nebula in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Nebula Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost (Wing of Astel): 20
- FP Cost (Bastard's Stars): 25
- Deals 13 stance damage per explosion. The Bastard's Stars version also has an initial hit that deals 9 stance damage.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- This Skill (Wing of Astel) can be Parried
- This Skill (Bastard's Stars) cannot be Parried (the Nebula can be Parried with Carian Retaliation)
- The damage of this skill is boosted by the Spellblade Set.
- The Wing of Astel version of this skill fans the stars in a 120-degree arc in front of the character. Depending on enemy size and positioning, the star explosions can hit a single enemy up to 4 times.
- The Bastard's Stars version of this skill causes the character to lunge forward and spin the weapon in a large circle, spreading the stars in a roughly 340-degree curve around the character, slightly in front of the starting position. However, the star explosions seem to only hit at most once per enemy regardless of enemy size or positioning
- For both attacks, if there isn't sufficient room for the stars to properly spread out (in a hallway, for example), they will instead clump in the available space.
- NOTE: This skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: The Attack Power was Increased.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!