Imbue the armament's wing-blade with lightning and swing it around to create a tempestuous lightning storm. Follow up with an additional input to perform up to two spinning attacks. The lightning will stay on the blade for a while.
Thunderstorm is a Skill in Elden Ring. Thunderstorm is a special skill that is only available for the Stormhawk Axe, and cannot be applied to other weapons via Ashes of War.This ability generates a storm of lightning while the weapon remains with Lightning Damage for a short period of time. Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Thunderstorm
- Default skill for the Stormhawk Axe.
Elden Ring Thunderstorm Guide
- This is a Unqiue Skill
- Adds 120 base Lightning Damage, scaling with weapon upgrade and Dexterity for 40 seconds
- FP Cost: 19 ( - 12)
- This Skill is not Chargeable
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Motion speed has been increased.
- Duration has been increased from 20 to 40 seconds.
- Attack power of the effect that grants the weapon a lightning attribute has been increased from 85 to 120.
Elden Ring Thunderstorm Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.