Skill of swordsmen from the Land of Reeds. Sheathe blade, holding it at the hip in a composed stance. Follow up with a normal or strong attack to perform a swift slash attack.
How to get Unsheathe
- Default Skill of the Uchigatana.
- Ash of War: Unsheathe is dropped by a Teardrop Scarab in the water in the South East portion of Agheel Lake, North West of the Agheel Lake South Site of Grace. Elden Ring Map Link.
Builds using Unsheathe
Elden Ring Unsheathe Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Unsheathe.
- The Light attack on this skill deals 15 poise damage while the Strong attack variant deals 30 poise damage.
- FP Cost: (10 for light attack release, 15 for heavy attack release).
- This Skill is not Chargeable.
- This skill can be cancelled at no FP Cost by releasing the skill without using either follow-up attack.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!